Legal Aid Lawyers in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan - Energy law for the emerging world of energy markets is our firm's specialty. There are a lot of challenges as well as new opportunities for our firm to help assist our numerous clients in taking advantage of this new world. Our energy law group provides a comprehensive array of legal services to local and worldwide energy clients. We serve everybody from start-up businesses to major corporations. Whether your company provides solar energy technology or more traditional forms of energy generation, both have complicated transactional needs. We offer sensible and sound representation and suggestion drawing on a depth of knowledge of the economic, political and legal issues involved in energy concerns.
1. Connected to the field of renewable/alternative energy technologies, we could help with new developments in wind, fuel cells, solar, hydropower, biofuels, biomass and geothermal. In the case of the solar energy trade, we act for manufacturers, users and developers in preparation of tax matters, development agreement, land and roof release, regulatory and legislative problems, commercial arrangements and financing agreements with investors with investors as well as legislative and regulatory concerns;
2. We have experience in projects dealing with energy efficiency demand management and cogeneration consisting of institutional, commercial, and industrial contexts, comprising engineering, construction and financing concerns;
3. We offer suggestion to private and public entities in respect of new statutory requirements to complete energy plans, and their land use plan integration;
4. We help to negotiate and structure joint venture arrangements for energy projects, and could help in transfer and licensing arrangements, acquisitions and project financing;
5. Within the early stages of commercialization and financing of clean technologies, we could provide several services to assist;
6. With new energy and environmental law requirements consisting of carbon management and disclosure, we can help with compliance and approvals;
7. We help to create, protect and commercialize intellectual property rights;
8. We can help in venture capital opportunities, private equity, initial public offering opportunities;
9. We represent clients at hearings before agencies and regulatory commissions about issues like for instance "leave to construct" applications for both gas and electricity infrastructure, licensing, setting of rates, creation of independent transmission businesses, approvals, compliance problems and permitting
10. We can assist other senior management and the board of directors regarding some matters consisting of corporate disclosure and governance, climate change, environmental stewardship and liability issues, evolving regulatory issues, and, where appropriate, assisting in representations to governments.
Click to Download the pdf