Moose Jaw Saskatchewan Car Accident Lawyer - Practitioners of Intellectual Property Law would help you commercialize, enforce and protect your intellectual property. We have intellectual property services providing the realistic recommendation and efficient and effective assistance whether you are seeking to protect a brand or a trade secret, to maintain your competitive advantage or to commercialize an invention.
Our expert lawyers are well versed in all the aspects of intellectual property law. With our help, you could maximize your value of your intangible assets and increase your possibilities in creating a competitive business advantage.
The assistance we offer in Intellectual Property law consist of all those which are required in order to protect intangible assets, starting with infringement services and preliminary clearance. Our professionals can provide opinions about patents, industrial designs and trade-marks. To be able to register intellectual property in Canada and the United States, your application would be prosecuted and prepared by qualified patent and trade-mark paralegals and agents. Our intellectual property group has affiliates throughout the globe, enabling you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is skilled in the groundwork of patent applications in your specific technical field.
Intellectual Property services help clients in the commercialization and maintenance of intellectual property assets. The strategic business objectives of clients would constantly be our top priority, and any guidance will be formulated in order to meet client objectives. Regular intellectual property audits will ensure the correct protection of intellectual property assets. Recommendation would cover correct employment agreements and policies, ample agreements together with independent contractors, proper and consistent use of trade-marks, and general assistance regarding the steps needed for the control and ownership of intangible assets, including trade secrets. Services involve the following:
- The preparation of agreements to license, sell or acquire intellectual property in and out;
- The preparation of various other agreements, like for example distribution agreement, end use agreement, joint venture agreement, collaboration agreement and confidentiality agreement, connected to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the purchase and sale of companies and businesses featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The registration and preparation of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our intellectual property litigators enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators assert or defend the rights of clients before all levels of provincial and federal courts regarding whichever and all aspects of trade-mark, patent, copyright, and trade secrets law. The interests of clients would be represented with sound methods for resolving disputes effectively and, if considered necessary, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf